SUNSHINE AWARD – 17 June 2012 –
“The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers who other bloggers feel have been inspiring, positive and offer help where needed. They basically spread a little sunshine as they walk along their blogging pathway.”
Today for the first time I received an award here on WordPress and I’d like to thank immensely Sevenleggedexpressjourney who nominated me (I recommend a visit to the blog because you will become easily addicted to its hilarious characters).
Here is the rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Include the award’s logo on your blog.
- List 10 facts about yourself (or answer 10 questions).
- Nominate other bloggers for this award.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link to the person who nominated you
First of all, I’d like to pass the Sunshine Award to the following blogs that I find truly inspiring:
- Anarty Online art journal.
- Lorna Collins A Contemporary Fine Artist.
- surface & surface Art & Design Choice Cuts by Mark.
- Jared Bramblett Gorgeous shots.
- Leanne Cole An equally good photographer.
- Petra’s 356 photographs Every day a beautiful picture.
- Blunt crayon Arts and culture.
- Viaplanaviablog An amazing catalan artist.
- I love green inspiration Italians do it better. Period.
- Caramelize Life Fresh recipes.
- I am an aesthete.
- I’m studying Art History at University.
- My favorite artist is currently Francesca Woodman, but I often change my mind.
- My favorite painting is Portrait of Mademoiselle Chanel by Marie Laurencin, that stole my heart 7 years ago at the Musée de l’Orangerie in Paris.
- I also love architecture and design, and I always dream to sketch my future home.
- I love food and I’d love to be a better cook, but I’m too lazy to improve.
- (As in #6) Usually I’m too lazy for everything and I love sleeping under a warm duvet.
- I listen to a lot of music. My favorite band is Beirut (and I’m learning to play ukulele), but I like many different genres.
- I fell in love with cinema watching A Clockwork Orange by Stanley Kubrick, but I grew up with Some Like it Hot by Billy Wilder and I adore French movies.
- My favorite color is dark gray, slate, asphalt (from here the blog name), which I find very elegant.